Working Student Material Compliance (m/f/d) - #3964688
Datum: vor 1 Woche
Stadt: Braunschweig, Niedersachsen
Join our teamWe develop and produce charging communication products for electric mobility. In the production of products, there are many material regulations that must be observed to protect the environment and health. We need support for the implementation of these material compliance requirements. Do you want to independently develop a data management system and are you passionate about environmental protection and sustainability? Then we are the right place for you!
- Regular request of material data from suppliers
- Verification of supplier information through external laboratory analyses
- Combining material compliance data from suppliers and testing laboratories
- Establishment of a material compliance data management system
- Preparation of material compliance declarations
- Exchange with other departments (purchasing, production, quality management, development teams)
What you bring along
- Studies in engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- Technical understanding
- Interest in the topic of material compliance
- Communication skills, good comprehension skills and independent and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offerWith us, you can develop in a great way. You'll constantly come into contact with new, innovative topics and take on more challenging tasks over time. At the same time we give you enough room to bring in your own ideas and to realize them
With us, you can be yourself and contribute in the way that suits you best. A good team culture is very important to us. You will find: Nice colleagues, a good "we-feeling" and a warm, open environment. We are all on a first-name basis and treat each other as equals. We form a diverse team of very different people. According to a recent study on corporate culture, 95% of us say: "We have a friendly working atmosphere here!"
You can easily reconcile work and private life with us: Flexible working hours and flexitime are a matter of course with us. You can spend as much of your working time with us as possible in the form of mobile working (home office)
You want an employer who is sustainable and environmentally conscious with resources? As chargebyte, we are well on our way. Let's become even greener together!
You want to know more about our way of working? Have a look here!
Contact detailsManuela Wieg
+49 (0) 160 91074518