Classic AUTOSAR Architect (f/m/d) - #3964239
Welcome to our sector Automotive. Around 2,000 colleagues throughout Germany work with enthusiasm and passion on the evolution of mobility. As an experienced engineering partner, we work alongside renowned customers from the automotive industry and bring the car of the future to the road and maximum safety to the end customer, for example with driver assistance systems, sustainable-mobility, Car2X and mobile apps, and testing. Are you the one to DRIVE future mobility?
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Enthusiasm and passion for engineering and research & development with a great deal of creative freedom – we set no limits in regard to your location (f.e. Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Wolfsburg, or Berlin: Everything is possible) as well as on your inventive spirit, so that today's demanding challenges can become tomorrow's innovative solutions.
- Exciting mix of cross-industry experience, high learning effects as well as varied fields of activity from the world of high-tech engineering for the most renowned OEM customers and/or suppliers of powerful industries.
- Performance-based remuneration and additional benefits through bonus systems, e.g. employee recommendation program.
- Appreciative, colorful working environment, an inclusive culture as well as numerous opportunities to celebrate successes even across locations (e.g. team events, summer party, Kick-off events, etc.).
- Good work-life balance, flexible working hours, 30 days' holiday and home or mobile working by arrangement – you design your working day and enjoy a high degree of independence and freedom.
THIS IS THE JOB
- You are responsible for Classic AUTOSAR Architecture in automotive software development projects.
- You are responsible for software architecture/design work, consulting system architects, implementers, integrators, and testers.
- You design reference architectures, model ARXML, analyze error tickets, or create architectural concepts.
- You are supporting the sales organization by working on proposals or customer meetings for pre-sales.
- You support recruitment activities as an architecture expert and train teams on architectural topics.
- You ensure that assigned teams master their associated domain, having overview of current developments in the market, contacts to at least one OEM in the area of the associated domain, mastering the necessary development steps like: analyzing the associated requirements, creating designs to match the software architecture, creating unit tests, analyzing critical errors.
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED
- Proven experience in the field of automotive system and software architecture for embedded devices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar with minimum 6 years prof. experience in automotive engineering industry.
- Experienced in UML, Modelling Tools, C, C++20, scripting/tool development (e.g. Java, Python)
- Expert knowledge in the Classic AUTOSAR standard along with relevant process standards such as Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, Safety/Security.
- Experience with the Classic AUTOSAR architecture (Software-Component-Description, System-Description, Basic-Software structure & modules, Basic-Software configuration, RTE-generation, SWC implementation).
- Deep understanding of the Classic AUTOSAR methodology and its realization in commercial tool chains.
- Experience with requirements management tools, systems and software design tools, analysis tools, etc.
- Deep understanding of automotive busses (Ethernet, CAN, LIN, etc).
- Good experience with Embedded Operating Systems (OS): POSIX and RTOSes used in the Automotive Industry.
- Enjoys working independently, focused, and proactive in a highly team- and client-oriented environment.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and keen approach to learning.
- Must be able to work alone with minimum guidance, but also be able to operate effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to see the bigger picture but have a passion for details where it matters (out of the box thinking).
- Excellent communication skills: mandatory C1 or equivalent English language skills. French and German are a big PLUS.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Do you have any questions about the job profile and/or requirements?
Please get in touch with your contact person in Recruiting.
Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. K.G.
Please fill in our online application form completely and attach your CV, work and school certificates as well as any other relevant documents. We wish you every success for your application.
Capgemini Engineering is committed to the employment of a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of their origin, skin colour, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or disability.